On the run up to a wedding a bride like to take extra care of herself eating healthy, going to the gym more often, cutting down on alcohol and junk food!
With the result being a radiant Bride on her Wedding Day!
THE WEDDING CREW always meets a bride for a trial 2-3 months before the wedding for a trial. I would always advise on products, treatment plan, haircut and colour schedule up to the big day!
There are product you can use to add a look of healthy hair shine products and treatment are all available from your local chemist or salon but you can jump start your diet to make a change in your look.
The condition of your hair is a revealing indicator of your general well being.
Brides often grow their hair longer so they can have further options for how to wear it on the day.
Its important to still have regular trims to keep those split ends at bay. The best thing to do is explain to your hairdresser that you’re growing you hair and just gets at least 1 cm cut every 6 weeks. If you leave your hair to grow with out trimming the ends will naturally split from brushing/heat changes and general washing just like a string will stray your hair will too.
A healthy diet plays a great part in the health of hair.
Hair is comprised largely of keratin protein, so ample protein levels must be guaranteed. This can be obtained by eating beans, seeds, grains, tofu, sprouts and fish. Minerals are also required for hair maintenance. The most abundant sources of minerals in the plant kingdom are found in sea vegetables: for example nori, hiliki, arame and wakame that are to be found at your local Asian market.
Silica which forma part of the starches hat make up hair, is found in common vegetables such as onions, garlic, green leafy vegetables, carrots, cucumber and bell pepper and most sprouted seeds
Growth of hair depends on the kidneys. If your kidneys are strong your hair will be strong. Healthy kidneys produce lots of fast growing hair. Therefore take care of your kidneys drink adequate amounts of water and avoid salt.
5 top tips:
- ·A final rinse with cooled down mint tea with help oily hair shine with out adding more grease and you’ll smell minty fresh
- ·Dull hair can be refreshed by rinsing away any build up of product with 2 tablespoons of white vinegar diluted in 225ml of water after shampooing.
- ·Clean your brushes and combs with a shampoo you can’t expect your hair to shine if your using gunky tools
- ·Its impossible to mend split ends with a product the only cure is a cut!
- ·Every hair type needs different help so if your hair is oily use a shampoo for oily hair 1 bottle does not suit the whole family.